Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beginnings:A horse resource

Horses are a passion of mine and a large part of my life. It seems to be a personal quest of mine to learn everything I can about them. I've spent a lot of time helping others with their horse issues, answering questions and giving advice both in person and online. One day, someone said, "Wow. You really know a lot about horses. Your answers are great!" and pointed out that there really aren't a lot of websites on the internet where you can just get some quick (and reliable) answers to your horse questions. So, here I am, diving into blogging, a world that I am totally unfamiliar with.

I really don't know where this blog is going to end up but I have a few good general ideas of where I want it to go. It is my hope that I can create a place where people of all ages can quickly find some good answers to a lot of general questions on horse care, behavior and training, as well as helpful and informative links to other great sites and resources.

I have a lot of information to share so it will take a little while to get it all online. I hope you stop back by and keep in touch.

All the best,
Melanie

No comments:

Please feel free to email me your horse questions and I'll do my best to answer them or at least point you to someone or someplace that can. (Scroll down to the "About Me" section and click on "View my complete profile" to send me an email) I look forward to hearing from you! ~Melanie