Friday, June 27, 2008

How often should you deworm a horse?

Another question that will have various answers, depending on who you ask. :-)

A good general rule of thumb is to deworm your horse about every 3 months, or 4 times per year.

A good way to keep up with this is to deworm your horse every time the seasons change. Check the official dates of Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter and write it in right on your calendar. Great for remembering to change the batteries on your smoke detectors, too! :D

No comments:

Please feel free to email me your horse questions and I'll do my best to answer them or at least point you to someone or someplace that can. (Scroll down to the "About Me" section and click on "View my complete profile" to send me an email) I look forward to hearing from you! ~Melanie